Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love Sarah Jane Art

     I made some little glass "marbles" with Sarah Jane scrapbook papers and some initial rub-ons. I looovvee Sarah Jane Wright as an artist and when I saw her papers (by Making Memories) in the local scrap shop, I was practically giddy! I bought some and plan to make some scrap pages with it, but I couldn't stand not using it right away, so I made some birthday cards and some little glass marbles. The marbles are flat on one side and I found mine at the dollar store. It's easy-peasy and you could add the marble to a tack or magnet if you want to make them for decorating. You could even try adhering two of the flat marbles with a ribbon in between and hanging it on the tree, or maybe the car mirror. All I know is that I love this art! So stinkin' cute. And she has die cuts in the scrap store too, which, yes, I bought. I also used some initial rub-ons to add to some of the marbles. The was even easier! Here's Sarah Jane's blog if you want to see the loveliness and check out the books she has illustrated. http://sarahjanestudios.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!