Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well, We Can't All Come and Go by Bubble!

If you love WickedThe Wizard of Oz or just Tim Holtz and Graphic 45, then you might like this project. I cut out a Glinda figure from Graphic 45 Oz paper, and opened a Tim Holtz glass bottle. I poured in some micro beads and pink glitter and stood Glinda up in the beads. I popped the cork back on, added a stick pin that I created with a corsage pin and beads, a flower and a ribbon and TA-DA! Glinda in a Bubble...kinda. You can click on the picture to see it larger. I love these bottles and this paper. I may have to make all the Oz people a little bottle...I have some green micro beads that would be perfect for the Wizard! Or the Wicked Witch...hmmm. I guess we'll have to see! 


Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to scroll down for the GIVEAWAY that closes tomorrow night at midnight EST.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!