Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Kite Flying Day, Charlie Brown!

It is actually Kite Flying Day, but I'm guessing for other parts of the country than Ohio. Cuz I am so not going out in the cold to try to fly a kite and I'm guessing not too many Ohioans would. Having said that, I do like when Charlie Brown tries to fly his kite and tonight, I get to go tonight to see You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown with my brother-in-law as Snoopy...so I can get behind this holiday today!

Here's a card I made for this challenge (230c) at Pamela's World of Scrap. Great prizes if you're interested and a variety of sketches for card makers and scrapbookers. 

I love this paper by American Greetings and Dear Lizzy. Both sides are fab, but I use the dots a lot! I had to use my Stickles on some of the dots and add a little glitzy Prima flower. Loved the sketch, but didn't feel I did it as well as I could have, so I'm going to try it again later. 

Ever do that? Think, "I didn't exactly hit this one on the mark"...and then try it again? Or do you just nail a sketch on the head every time? Oh, yeah, me too...I misspoke when I said I messed it up the first time...really.

Happy Kite Flying Day and Happy Weekend!
Charlene

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Sorry it's taken me so long to get in and leave a comment, but I do love your card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!