Monday, March 4, 2013

Cutesy Favors

I made these little trinket boxes from plastic wedding favor boxes. The first one is an Easter favor, and I just used felt to make ears that I adhered to the outside of the bottom of the box. A little piece of white felt is tucked inside the box and can hide any jelly beans or other treats. Then I added rhinestones to the lid of the box. Quick and easy!



The first two are stamped with Staz-On ink. I pressed the white Staz-On ink pad to the lid, let dry and then stamped the flowers with the black Staz-on. After that, I used thin permanent markers to color in the flowers. The second one uses an older Hero Arts clear stamp in both white and black Staz-On. Of course, I added a little bling with rhinestones and Stickles. 

The next two use rub-ons (the mom box) and an outline sticker with permanent markers and more Stickles to color the lid.

Easy and slightly addictive to make. The boxes are inexpensive as well, if you need a lot of favors.
Happy Monday!
Char


1 comment:

  1. Very creative - love your repurposing and your designs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!