Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring!

I see the daffodils poking up and hear the birds singing off and on, but the snow flurries today would seem to say that the groundhog was lying about the early spring. sigh. So, here are some links for some free images to make spring seem closer. This first image is from The Graphics Fairy LLC here. They have a ton of vintage images to choose from.

The next link to free images is from Retro Cafe Art Gallery...and they have nifty stuff to buy too! It's a pdf file that I can't save as an image, so you'll have to click the link to look at the vintage images. And Kim Hughes over at Paper Smooches has some great images for free for cardmaking...I love Paper Smooches! And Kim's handwriting is super cute. You can check out the freebies like the one below at the site here and then buy some of her sets if you like them. 
On that note, see you Friday and bee happy!
Char


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!