Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, Monday (ba-da, ba-da da-da) So Good to Me (ba-da, ba-da da-da)

Do you know this song by The Mamas and The Papas? It's a good one if you wanna hear it. We had a snow day, which meant sleeping in and not having to bundle up and brave the weather, so Monday was good to us today. Here's a card I made for the Flickr Hero Arts Scramble over the weekend. Love this group for inspiration and fun and challenges. If you like Hero Arts stamps, or just talent galore, you'll love this group.




The glitter paper was tough to stamp on, and I'll have to go in and touch up with a sharpie, but I love this cupcake stamp by Hero Arts. I also have their mini cupcakes set. Because I love a good cupcake! And I do so many birthday cards, it's a useful stamp.
Hope Monday is good to you!
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!