Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Post on a MWF blog...What?!

Just for funsies, I'm posting an extra day this week and entering the challenge at Scrap Your Story...I love a good challenge and this one was to use embossing of any kind. Turns out, I don't emboss on pages at all! So, I took some die cuts from Sunny Side collection and ran them through the Sidekick with a striped embossing plate. It's pretty subtle but the sun and pennants now have stripes. I realize I ought to emboss more than just cards, both heat and impression embossing. So, we'll see what happens to future pages—I may have all kinds of embossing to show off. :) Thanks for the challenge!


5 comments:

  1. Such a great page!! I love the banner and pinwheels! Thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Chark. I love the subtle touch. Love the pinwheels too. Lovely bright layout. Thanks for playing along at SYS. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pinwheels are awesome! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story again this week! I love seeing your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVE those pinwheels! :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!