Friday, April 26, 2013

"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

I made this little Alice in Wonderland (did you recognize the title quote?) jar with the White Rabbit a little while ago for The Altered Alice challenge. I changed it a bit and added the mini Queen of Hearts playing card today. I love these itty bitty cards I got from Alpha Stamps. The image of the white rabbit is available as a digi art online for free and I made him very small to fit my Tim Holtz glass bottle. I happen to like tiny things, so I had fun creating this. Why did I stick the White Rabbit in a jar? Hmmmm...must be bonkers!



What's fun for you to create? Try a teeny tiny project and see if it's a good fit! 

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend! 
And check here to enter my giveaway until April 30th! 
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!