Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A friend got me this Hero Arts card making set from Target, not even knowing I love Hero Arts (she's not a stamper). Of course, I had to jump right in and make something and since it's an owl set and I have a hundred graduations (give or take) to attend this spring, I made grad cards. Here's one that I made for my nephew. So easy, but still professional-looking. I added the grad cap and diploma brads from the dollar spot at Target. The quote was from some graduation paper I had. I inked the edges in Distress Ink Broken China and it was all set. I added some of the included rhinestones to a niece's card, but for this one, I kept the bling off. Aren't the owls adorable? They're included too, as well as sentiment stamps that I didn't use for this.



The word balloon is hand drawn and the stamped sentiment is a Hero Arts set of tiny wooden stamps that I've had for a long while. 

Happy Wednesday and Owl See You back here on Friday! 
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!