Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Whatcha Doin' Wednesday

Here's a card I made with Paper Smooches stamps...couldn't love them more. Kim Hughes is the brainchild of these and looovvee her handwriting stamps. The cursive and the print are so fun and unique! I tried using my Halloween stamps for just anytime. I think the colors help and I think the inside will be a Happy Birthday greeting for a niece. Not sure yet. Maybe a Congrats sentiment, cuz I've got a lot of grad cards still to make. I could put a grad cap on the ghostie!


I stamped the ghost on vellum and mounted her on printed paper. The papers are all Bella Blvd and the card is a die cut card from Studio G. I used Hero Arts Bubblegum mid-tone ink for the edges and the bat.

Ever use your holiday stamps for other reasons? What else are you up to?

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!