Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back in Black, I Hit the Sack

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back...If you're now singing this ACDC song, you're welcome! I'm back to the blog, after a brief vacay to N'awlins, one of the best cities anywhere, in my humble opinion. 

I've been there three times now and took the kids for the first time and now the daughter wants to live there. I've done my job. Of course, she'll need a lot of money if she's planning to move to the French Quarter, which is enchanting as always. 

We saw silver guys/statues, protesters, artists, musicians (of course!), dancers, tourists, city dwellers, alligators, restaurants, turtles and sharks, street cars, the cathedral and the river. Whew! Here's a pic from the Vieux Carré, at Cafe du Monde...mmmm, beignets.



This is daughter posing at City Park.

 This is son posing at City Park. 

Fabulous city, fabulous food, fabulous vacation. If you haven't been to New Orleans, go! If you have, go again! :)

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!

Chark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! DBF has been wanting to go there.He keeps trying to entice me to go because I would like the food.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! I would love to go to New Orleans sometime. I love seafood!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!