Monday, July 22, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

The Carpenters' song lyric is "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down," but sometimes I like a nice, rainy Monday like today. Especially when I don't have much on the schedule. I might sneak in some crafting or reading! We have a covered patio, so summer rains are sometimes really fun to watch from the patio. 

Moving on to a card...this one is made using a paperclip that I outfitted with a ribbon and word stickers and a butterfly I created with this Hero Arts stamp. I stamped it multiple times, inked it up with Distress Inks and ckut out portions of the wings and layered them. Then I applied Glossy Accents and Stickles when the ga dried. The card is a Basic Grey file folder. You could stamp a greeting on the file folder or add another sticker there if you wanted.



The polaroid paper is Dear Lizzy and the heart die is Lawn Fawn. The vine die is one of my faves from Memory Box. 

Enjoy whatever kind of weather you're having this Monday,
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!