Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Want It Wednesday

I'm totally loving the envelope punch board. We R Memory Keepers makes one and so does Stampin' Up. It has one score line and that's all you need. So much easier to make envelopes this way, as me and my Martha Stewart scoreboard have a love/hate relationship. Love it when it works out, hate it when I mess up. I'm pretty sure I can't mess this one up. Want it!


As you probably know, I want free digital images too cuz I'm like that. Here are a few for you to share if you like them too.



It's stinking cute and I can just see all the cards and invites you could create with these. Get them from My Graphico.

If you just want some fun fonts, here's a link to Fontspace for Halloween fonts. They have a great Buffy the Vampire font, as well as other creepy ones.

Stampin D'Amour has free scrapbook digital papers like these. Want!




What do you really want right now?

Enjoy your freebies, I know I will!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!