Monday, October 21, 2013

Mondays are Moxie Fabulous!

Guess what I did all day? Made some cards for this Moxie Fab World challenge. I have just hours before the linky expires, so here we go! The challenge is to use craft materials in a new way, and for the first card, I used a sequin fabric scrap. I put the fabric behind the "celebrate" cutout I just got from Pretty Little Studio. I inked the card with Versamark and faded it toward the top. Then I added three teal sequins to match in the corner. And mounted the black cardstock on DCWV teal glitter paper. Can you tell I love me some shiny stuff?



The second card uses my girl stamp and the crafty material are the coffee filters I used for her dress. I have both white and kraft (unbleached) coffee filters here. And I'm running out of white! I used a white one and soaked it in Stampin' Up Strawberry in as their ink pads are juicy! After about 100 hours of drying time (ok, an hour, maybe), I attached them with roller adhesive. For the kraft folder, I used my Hero Arts music stamp and the same ink. I also had a bit of rubbery and rhinestone trim and a little purse charm in my jewelry crafts. The paper with create on it is a new Graphic 45 line, Typography, which I had to get. I stickled with Xmas Red on her bodice and shoes.


The last entry uses pipe cleaners, the ultimate crafting material :) I love my Lawn Fawn stamps and used their little gingerbread house here. And, oh yeah, Diamond Stickles.



Ok, my friends, that's it for now! Happiest of Mondays!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chark! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!