Monday, November 25, 2013

Hero Arts Christmas Greetings

I love Hero Arts Stamps, they are quality stamps made in the U.S. and they have the best customer service. Below are two cards I made with stamps from last year.



I used Distress Inks in the brighter colors (Shaded Lilac, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Salty Ocean) and then Stickles. Stickles reacts great with the ink. They make the inks slightly softer and I like the look a lot. The tree I stamped first and second generation to give it some depth. I love the bright colors, especially the pink and aqua. Maybe cuz I'm an eighties girl and brights together remind me of my stylish clothes back then. Really, I was sooo stylish.

Wanna win some fun stuff? ScrapFriends is giving all this away!! They have some very cool stuff on their site. Check em out! 

 

Have a great Monday! It's cold here, but all kinds of sunny, so I'm enjoying that part!
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!