Monday, December 9, 2013

Being Santa is Fun!

I was a Secret Santa over at the Flickr group at Hero Arts. We each got a name and I got Deb's name. We had to make an ATC and a card with Hero Arts stamps and a small gift under $10. I sent her some mist spray and stickers, along with some bits from my stash and a couple of rose stamped images to color. It was fun since I had to stalk her flickr stream and try to figure out what she would like. Here are my cards.


The ATC is stamped on canvas, which was fun to do, and then mounted on glitter paper. I used an older tree stamp on patterned paper from Hobby Lobby and used Stickles and sequins, along with washi, to finish it.  

I received a stamp I was coveting and some fun die cuts, along with a beautiful card and ATC. 

Hope you have fun being Santa this year in some way!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!