Friday, December 27, 2013

Gifts Galore

Thanks to my generous family, I get to spend my Christmas money on scrappy gifts. I went straight to the Scrapbook.com clearance section. They have some cool items for great prices there, including this paper pad perfect for your Christmas pages.



And I'm eyeing the Heidi Swapp goodies, since I watched a now-free Heidi class over there. Don't you think these look like fun? And right now, they have free shipping on $80 orders. (I'm not affiliated in any way with Scrapbook. com, although I have ordered product in the past and been happy with it.)



I also spent some time on the Jo Ann's site, and found some clearance stuff there too. Like this Smash album. I think I'm going to do an album of books this year, classics that I've not yet read or need to reread as an adult—I'll be interested to see if I enjoy the books I had to read for class better now. And I want to do do a Things I Like in 2014 album just for funsies. I think a Smash album might be great for this.

Hope you find some fun stuff on sale and get a chance to increase your creativity this year! 


Happy Make Cut-Out Snowflakes Day! Here are some patterns for you to try.
Chark
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!