Friday, December 13, 2013

Santa Lunch Bag

Trying to imagine what's in Santa's lunch bag...probably a million sandwiches because he's got dessert all taken care of with all those cookies. Instead of making a lunch for Santa, I just made a Santa gift bag from a brown paper lunch bag. I used Paper Studio Elf paper from Hobby Lobby and scallop and round punches, along with cool hematite-looking black pearls to make this gift bag.



I've got to work on my photography skills, but this bag is pretty cute irl. I cut a slit in the large white scallop and slid a tan circle in the slit. I also cut a little mouth shape before I put in the tan circle. I popped him up with pop dots an inked his beard lightly with distress Vintage Photo. Easy and fun to make!

Hope you're enjoying the season and making some fun stuff too! And if you're like me, you love a giveaway--here's a great one from Northridge Publishing and Cricut!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!