Monday, December 16, 2013

Seriously...More Tags?

I think this is the last one! I'm entering this contest over at Ellen Hutson and what great inspiration there is for this challenge! Twelve people like Teri Anderson, Jennifer McGuire, Jill Foster and Ellen Hutson made amazing creations to inspire readers...and I was. I couldn't stop making these guys. Now, the trick is to see if I can use them as real tags! I might have to make some kind of card or art out of them.

This tag is inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tag. I used the wreath idea and the design from Jennifer's tag. I also colored the bg with Tombow markers and water. I went with pink and aqua...kinda like it.




Hope you have some fun challenges to work on, they can be addictive!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Great job on all the tags, Char! Love the pink and aqua color combo on this cute tag! Doesn't it feel great to be done?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!