Wednesday, January 8, 2014

If I Could Save Snow In A Bottle...

I hope you're singing along with "Time in a Bottle" just like I am, but if not, here's the link to it so you can get it stuck in your head too. 

I had some of the cutest Doodlebug North Pole Collection paper and cut out a tiny little snowman and stuck him in one of the Tim Holtz glass corked bottles. His friend is a little bigger and got a sign post from the paper too. In both, I put some white flock powder and some tiny glitter. I added a bow and jeweled stick pin I made and then a rhinestone to the cork of the other.



It's the not the first time I've bottled cute paper guys, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. Not sure why I like making them, but I do, so I'm guessing I'll keep doing it. Probably doesn't mean anything deeply disturbing, psychologically...right? Right?! 

Wanna win some fab Prima goodies? Check it out here! 

 

Have a great hump day,
Chark

1 comment:

  1. These little snowmen in a glass bottle are super cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!