Friday, February 28, 2014

Glitz-y Layout

I'm entering this layout in the Glitz Design challenge for February. I used a packet of Yours Truly Whatnots to layer with a photo of my Aunt Irene and her friend, in the 1920s. Isn't this car great? And I love their outfits. I thought the sentiment die cut was perfect for this. I added three burlap heart die cuts and a piece of lace ribbon to finish the page. I also sewed on the page, which I seldom do, as I'm the worst seamstress, but it turned out to be fine this time. Not perfect, but I wasn't going for perfect :)



I keep buying the Whatnots from Glitz, they are always fun little packages of die cuts and frames and they are always gorgeous. Glad I finally got to use this package. I think the next purchase will be these from the All Dolled Up collection.



Join in the fun this month or next over at Glitz Design! And enter my giveaway here!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!