Saturday, March 1, 2014

Am I Blushing?

I enjoy the online magazine, Books Make a Difference, and this month I get to have my byline featured in an article! So excited and a little blushy to make a big deal of it, but there's nothing quite like seeing your name in print or online...unless it's in a police blog. That might be bad. However, in this case, it makes me happy.

If you're interested, here's the article link.


I interviewed the young woman, who wrote Unbreathable, this Young Adult book. She and her sister, Asma, cracked me up. Actually, all the young people I interviewed were funny and clever and book lovers, which means I enjoyed the entire process!

Happy Weekend,
Chark

1 comment:

  1. I read Unbreathable when it came out, it's definitely a good read!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!