Friday, April 18, 2014

Fridays Are For Freebies!

I love free digi stamps and things I can create with that don't cost me anything (although I do love a good sale and buying unique digis too), but I found this adorable image at Heather Ellis's blog. She has a whole page of free digi stamps and if you're a My Favorite Stamps fan, you know Heather creates rubber stamps for them. Head over to her blog and check out the freebies for crafters and then head over to her store and support her art by buying some more adorable images!


This is perfect for spring! 

If you've a graduate to celebrate, Heather has the cutest girl and boy grad stamps for sale.


And if you're willing to help out a family with a card drive, Little Lauryn is a toddler with leukemia whose family is selling digi images to raise money. You can just send a card or buy an inexpensive image from a few artists. It seems like a easy way to help out a family who is struggling with illness. There are prizes too for sending in cards from a variety of bloggers, which I think is a great incentive. I'm sending joke cards to the whole family, including her older sibs, because what a mess that has to be for the family unit and who doesn't like a good joke? I just googled kid jokes for some that match my stamp images.
Hugs for considering it!

Oh, and look what my Target had in the dollar spot! Only $5 and I already opened them and use some things last night when I got home!

 



Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!