Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Which seems like an odd thing to say, since it's actually a day to remember those who died in service to our country. However, it is a happy day because of our military protecting us and making sure we're free, so Happy Memorial Day and a sincere Thank You to the soldiers past and present of the USA. God Bless You!

That said, it's also a day we tend to celebrate with our friends and family, so I'll add this recipe for a healthy patriotic dish. Isn't this the cutest thing?



Here's a look at some of the watercolor cards I've been working on this week. I took the Online Watercolor Class here and loved it! Only $25 and tons of videos and techniques by fabulous artists and crafters. The first card I used two techniques for the clouds and background and a great Hello Die from Papertrey Ink.



On the second card, I used the same bg technique but backed the die with white. Love how they both turned out!


They're having a BIG sale over at Pretty Little Studio if you wanna take a look!
Hope you have a FAB weekend!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chark,
    Thank you so much for your kind words on my card! It was so nice of you to stop by!
    This looks like a fabulous snack! I'll bet the kids would enjoy it too, and we all know how fussy they can be!
    I hope you're having a great weekend...Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!