Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Vacay

Love a Monday holiday! Not doing much here but it's nice to sleep in and not have a schedule. Best thing about summer imo. If you're feeling patriotic, you can join in the Operation Write Home card drive and blog hop here. I'm not officially in the hop, but there are some lovely cards for inspiration and you can find out how to help out a soldier all year round at OWH. I love that crafting can do some good in the world, tiny but important good.



Here's a card I made for the Papercrafts Gallery Idol challenge. Didn't place in the top 20, but I still like it. My sisters and I are huge Oz fans, so I'm sending it to my sister for her birthday, which is this week. I love these Prima Julie Nutting doll stamps. I only have one so far, but I'm eyeing more! The balloon is from an Alice in Wonderland acetate sheet. Love! Do you spot the Stickles in her hair? And, of course, I had to do the shoes!



The little Glinda in the corner is from Graphic 45 paper and washi is Queen and Co.


I'll leave you with a patriotic cake wreck cookie cake pic. As funny as I find cake wrecks, I'm just glad I don't work in a bakery as some of these might be mine. But I think I could've done this one better. God Bless the USU!




Happiest of Mondays,
Chark

1 comment:

  1. I love it too!!! The dress is really really cool and I like all the patterns in the background!! Nice job! Marie (at pretty little studio) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!