Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Moxie Fab and A Pretty Little Challenge

If you're a scrapper, you know yesterday was National Scrapbook Day, so you are morally and legally obligated to scrap something on this day. Obligated. So, here's a layout I created with the cutest little pic of my daughter at age two. She'll be turning 20 this year...what?!!




I've used all Pretty Little Studio products (except the paper and word stickers) and based it on their sketch challenge this month, although I shrunk it a bit from a full-page sketch to a corner sketch. I love the yellow star confetti! I'm also entering it in the Moxie Fab Scrapbooking Rocks challenge and you can enter too! Join me, or you will receive an official letter of warning from the Scrapbook police. Your choice. :)

Chark

3 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!