Thursday, June 12, 2014

Grads n Dads

It's that time of year when we celebrate dads and grads and so here are my two recent cards. Shhh! Don't tell my hubby that this is his card this year. I used paper by Kaisercraft's Garage Days Collection. My fave is the silver paper called Workshop. 



The graduation card for a friend's daughter (can't believe our kids are old enough to graduate!) is made from Imaginisce Geek is Chic die cuts. It's an older collection, but adorable and I found it at The Flower Factory recently.


The background is Die Cuts With a View School Days. I used a piece of black paper, freehand cut a bubble and used a Prismacolor white pencil to write in the sentiment. I also used a white ink pad to go around the sides.

Happy End-of-School Days!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!