Friday, July 18, 2014

Are You a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

I thought I'd highlight a gift mini album that I received from a pal, Adele. when we used to hang out on the Creating Keepsakes site. She knew I loved The Wizard of Oz, so she spent who knows how much time making this gorgeous album. The papers are Graphic 45 and you can still find them here and there on Etsy. 



Here's the cover, with ribbon, a key and flowers.



This is one page inside where I put a photo I took at the Wizard of Oz museum in Kansas!



I put some of my favorite lines on the tag and this page.



And this is the back cover. THANK YOU, ADELE! It's seriously one of the best presents ever because it was for no reason and she just made it out of the kindness of her heart. I put some pics of my sisters and me in the album too, because they are the reason I love the movie and story so much.

Here's a link to some free Oz digi art from My Chaos Stems From My Inability to Sit Still if you're itching to make something Oz ish.





Happy Weekend!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Chark! Adele did a brilliant job with this album!! She sounds like an angel! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!