Monday, July 14, 2014

It's A Challenge

Some days are a challenge, but I'm talking about a creative challenge. I love challenges, sometimes they are the only thing prompting me to create. I thought I'd share some challenges with you, just in case you're like me and love a good challenge. 

Check out the Linky Party over at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies, where you can win a gift certificate to the store!



If you like clean and simple, CAS-ual Fridays might be for you. Summer Lovin' is the theme this week.


If you like toys, then Child's Play Challenges is for you. This month the theme is Colorforms.

Virginia's View Challenge is always a fun one, even though it's a new one. This is the fifth challenge.


And, last, but not least, is the sketch challenge over at Pretty Little Studio. They have unique and beautiful products over there and I love them! And sometimes they tuck in a little freebie with your order.


Join in with me as we challenge ourselves and maybe win some free goodies!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!