Wednesday, September 17, 2014

43 Days Til Halloween!

I admit, I like Halloween. I like the decorations, the candy, the costumes and the trick-or-treaters. I especially like Halloween scrappy goodies. I have so much cute, scary, gothic and elegant Halloween stash that I will never be able to use it. My kids are growing up too, so this may be the last year I get actual pics to scrapbook. Ah well, I'll just have to make cards for the nieces and nephews.

I won some Halloween things from Imaginisce and I gotta tell you, it's so stinkin' cute! Here's a card I made with a vampire and a candy die cut and sentiment from the prize. The background is the triangle die I love so much from Hero Arts. I die cut once from yellow and once from orange and then layered them on white, so it kinda looks like candy corn.



Happy Halloween a little early!
Chark

2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!