Monday, September 1, 2014

Blog Hop Winner and Can It, Alice!

 

First, congratulations to Amante del Papel, who won the digital stamp or stencil of her choice from a2z Scrapbooking Supplies! Let me know your address and your choice of item and I'll get it to you soon!

Thanks to everyone who commented and is a follower of my blog—I appreciate you!

Second, here's my Alice in Wonderland project that was a reject from a mag submission call, but that I like a lot. The can was purchased at Michael's and I slipped in KaiserCraft Alice acetate. I backed the acetate with white cardstock so that the images popped a little more and a gift can go inside. I made the felt roses for the top with this oh-so-easy basic tutorial here.



I also made a name tag to resemble a tea bag with a letter sticker and white cardstock and an image of a teapot from the acetate, again backed by white to see it better. I even added a tiny staple.

I think you could put treats and a gift card in this, or even a t-shirt rolled up. Anything that's hard to wrap would work in this.

Happy Monday!
Chark




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the black and white paper you chose for the can and your felt roses are gorgeous! What a great project, Chark!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!