Monday, October 27, 2014

And Grisly Ghouls from Every Tomb

 Are closing in to seal your doom...


I couldn't love or hate this cake more. Love because it is perfectly scary...hate because it's perfect. It must've taken witchcraft to make this out of icing. Am I right?! It's from Cake Wrecks from their Sunday edition, in which they showcase gorgeousness and not wrecks. The wrecks are hilarious, of course, with commentary from the bloggers, but the Sunday cakes are just amazing. 

Here's a tag I made with gold foil paper (from DCWV) and washi tape from Small T Creations. Love the print on black tape. The roses are easy felt roses (you can see how I make them here). The sequins are just basic sequins and I tried to make them look like a cascade of sorts. I cut the gold paper the width of the tape, and attached everything to a Prima tag. It's not spooky, but it's black and red, so it's kinda goth.


Did you catch that the post title is from Thriller? I love that video and that Vincent Price joined in. Here's the video if you're interested in watching and reliving the fun!


Four more days til Halloween!!
Happy Monday,
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!