Monday, October 6, 2014

Bring On The Glitter

I've been glittering butterflies like crazy over here (see here), using my best friend, Stickles glitter glue. I try to stay away from regular glitter, as I make such a huge mess with it, but with Stickles, I can get my sparkle and containment all in one handy product. Try Some Stickles Today! ok, end of my commercial...but I do prefer it over glitter :)



Here it is up close and personal. I used the Gold Stickles on this after inking it with Distress Inks and letting it dry. I stamped with Sta-On Black so it wouldn't smear and used Hero Arts Antique Engraving stamp set found here at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies. I love this set, it's so realistic and easy and fun to color. If you do a lot of flower stamping, the different-sized butterflies look fab with flowers. I used the Leafy Vines Hero Arts stamp for my background. The gems are also at a2z.



Now, remember, folks, if you love glitter but hate the mess, try the brand Stickles today! 



Oh, and just so you know, it is still possible to make a glitter mess with Stickles...if you smoosh it in a stencil, for example, your hands and the stencil will need lots of deglittering. Don't ask me how I know that. 

Happy Monday!
Chark

p.s. the content of this post does not mean the author has stock in Stickles and will profit if you buy it...but if she worked for Stickles, she'd be a very happy woman.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the pretty colors and how you use of Stickles!! Can never go wrong with the good old Stickles, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose Gold Stickles for your butterfly...it's so pretty! And, what a great idea to pair it with the Leafy Vines stamp! Stunning card, Chark!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!