Sunday, October 5, 2014

Never On A Sunday

I never post on a Sunday (especially since I'm a MWF blogger) and this song popped into my head when I wrote my post title. I probably know Never on a Sunday from a movie or from when I listened to oldies all the time. At any rate, it's a catchy tune and I'll share it with you. Have you ever heard it?


Today, however, I AM posting on a Sunday because I have a new post up at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies' blog and I wanted to share it.

I made a friendship card with the coolest technique that lets you use your metal dies to emboss. I saw the tutorial on the Hero Arts blog and loved Kelly Rasmussen's card. I think it convinced me I had to have this die. Here's the link for Kelly's how-to if you want to know how to emboss with dies too.




Here's a sneak peek at my card, please head over to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies to see the full card. While you're there, enter the challenges for WCMD and October and try out for the Design Team!

Happy Sunday,
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea to emboss your background, and your water coloring is so pretty, Chark! I also love how you colored your sparkly butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!