Monday, October 20, 2014

O is for October

The challenge over at Simon Says last week was to use "O" as your inspiration. The design team made some absolutely beautiful work that you can see on this post. I tried to be clever all week but all I could come up with was October and Orange for the challenge and that wasn't terribly original. Ah well, it worked! 

Here's the card I made with Distress Inks, a Hero Arts pumpkin stamp and Diamond Stickles. The sentiment is made from black glitter stickers. Inside the card I put in a moon and stars that match the letters. No idea where those came from :) The dot paper is Canvas Corp. I used a white gel pen to try making some Zentangle designs. They are more easy doodles than anything, but it was kinda fun.



My Book Cover of the Week is one of the scariest books I've read...it's a classic Stephen King novel that creeped me out and one I had to read when it was sunny out. The movies was just as scary, even though it was different at the end. Haven't revisited either of them in years—mostly cuz they're scary! This isn't the original cover, but I like it better. No, Danny, don't go in there!



Happy Monday and remember 11 days til Halloween! mwahahahaha!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, nice to meet you! Love your BOO! piece. The shining really is scary, I love Stephen King's books. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!