Friday, November 14, 2014

You Say It's Yer Birthday...

It's my birthday too, yeah! Ok, it's not my birthday, but I do have a birthday card to show you.


 

This is definitely meant for a guy, because I got my inspiration from a tag from my son's jeans. It had glossy black patterns on black with the name in gold. I added black pearls, cuz I figured black was manly even though they were pearls. 

I used a Hero Arts Arrow stencil and Versamark ink, then heat embossed in clear. Then I trimmed that panel and added a gold embossed sentiment from Papertrey Ink. I added the gold paper (DCWV foil cardstock) and the pearls from Doodlebug Design. Ta-Daaa! Dude birthday card.

Here's a little Beatles' song to get you singing, can you guess what it is?!

 

Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!