Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Is Coming!

Watch out, it's right behind you! Just kidding, of course, the holidays are always fun to celebrate. However, it can seem like things aren't getting completed fast enough for some of us and today's that day for me. In just 4 short days, my husband's family will be coming to my house to celebrate Christmas...did you notice I said MY HOUSE?!!!

I guess that means I'll have to stop playing around with glitter at my kitchen table sometime today. But, the crafts are Christmas related, so I have to finish them...which means I'm starting to get stressed. Deep breath. No one cares if the curtain has a spot on it or if my windows are clean, right? This is your cue to say, "Right!"

Everything will get finished in time—or it won't and Christmas will come anyway! Ha! So, today I have free digi art to share in case you are trying to get some of your Christmas crafting finished too.

I love The Graphics Fairy, where you'll find this image, because they have cool and free art. Just print this out, sit down to color the night away and attach it to a gift bag or card front and you're set! You could print a couple of them out and cut some petals out to layer on the base flower too, if you're not pressed for time.




If you're looking to make some vintage cards or ornaments, check out their post here, with all these images and directions for the ornaments. I love vintage Santa images.


If you like Frozen, you can go here to download a free printable journaling card with Elsa on it...it'd make a cute tag for gifts too! They also have Gaston, Big Hero and Mary Poppins journaling cards and gifts you can order with these images. They have Mickey too!


Have a great Wednesday and quit looking at my dirty windows!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!