Friday, December 5, 2014

More Prima Fun!

Here's another Prima tag I made for their 12 Days of Christmas contest. They have some gorgeous work to inspire you over there, so check it out even if you don't enter! 

This first one is a card that uses their Say It In Crystals blue crystals. They are gorgeous and full of texture.



This tag is a wooden doll that I left uncolored with wooden Prima butterfly buttons and tons of Prima flowers and butterfly. I added pearls and a resin rose. 



I love the Julie Nutting dolls and I'm going to have to order the little bitty dolls for crafting and admiring purposes!

Have a good weekend!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty projects! Love the embossed snowflake background on the first and the fun JN doll on the second! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the blue and white and your tag is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!