Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Popping By With a Winner!

Just popping in to announce my blog winner from the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. 



First, THANK YOU for all the nice comments—it was a cool hop and I had fun creating some coffee cups for the holidays and reading your comments. Second, put your hands together for the winner of the Hero Arts stencil from a2z Scrapbooking Supplies.


MARLA!!!

Check your email, Marla, and send me your info so I can order your stencil and get it out to you soon!

Doncha love winning? Hope you guys won something during the blog from one of the participants! If you didn't, but still want some fun products, you can zip over to a2z, load your cart with $25 of goodies and then use CHARK15 to receive 15% off the entire order! Now, aren't you happy you stopped by?


If you're looking for inspiration, I hope you'll check out the a2z Scrapbooking Blog, I'll be posting tomorrow, but you'll find someone with a fun project everyday on the blog.

Happy Tuesday! See you tomorrow for a crafty post!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!