Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine Entry

So I stumbled onto this challenge over at Craft Stamper Magazine and the prize was so amazing, I had to jump in. The challenge is an easy one too—use a non-digi stamp to created something. Love how open this one is. And since I've set a goal to make a boatload of cards in the next few weeks for the nursing home, stamping was right up my alley this week.

Here's the card I'm entering and planning to give to a nursing home resident. I used the Flower Burst cling stamp from Hero Arts on patterned paper, added a premade sentiment that I jazzed up with Stickles and then added gray pearls for the flowers. Hope this cheery palette makes someone happy.


Just in case you're looking for some good stamps, a2z Scrapbooking Supplies has some on sale right now. If you like Hero Arts, this is a great place to shop. This little beauty is just $5.50. It's perfect for Valentine cards or tags.



And this one is a cool background stamp that I'm thinking I need. I'd love to try this in a tone-on-tone aqua card. I love how background stamps give you interest without the bulk of layers—especially when you're mailing cards. It's a great deal at $6.00. Better get over to a2z and get mine before they're gone!


Join me in the challenge, you have some days left! And get to stamping!
Chark

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Best wishes ~ Renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little card! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to make cards for the nursing home. Your card is cheery! Thanks for the heads up on the challenge and the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice of you to make cards for the nursing home. Your card is cheery! Thanks for the heads up on the challenge and the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so happy you joined us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it Challenge, hope to see you next month, Tracy xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!