Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy "It's New To Me" Year!

Hiya, friends, I have a post up today over at the a2z Scrapbooking Blog, where the challenge for January is to use a Hero Arts stamp, stencil or embossing folder that is new to you. I love that theme! I ended up using the little bitty stamps that come in my clear sets that I've never inked up. They are new to me, no matter how old the stamp set is!

Here's a peek at my post project. Hope you'll jump over and see! If you link a Hero Arts project up this month, you could win $25 to the store! Yay for free crafty supplies! I just ordered some paint daubers to try out.



Aaannnddd, a2z Scrapbooking Supplies is sponsoring the prize over at the CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration blog and I have two projects that will be featured this month—how cool is that? Their challenges are fun because you pick and choose from a list of ideas and combine them to create a layout to try to win prizes. You look at the case file and the evidence and testimony. It's very Nancy Drew-ish!

Happy 2015!!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!