Monday, January 19, 2015

National Winnie the Pooh Bear Day!

How cool is it that we have a day to celebrate Winnie the Pooh? I loved him and all the creatures in the Hundred Acre Wood when I was a kid and I still do. To celebrate, I'll show you some beautiful and not-so-beautiful professional Pooh Bear cakes courtesy of Cake Wrecks.


Lovely, right?
Get ready!




I'm no professional, but I'm pretty sure I could pull these off better if I tried. Just say'n..you don't want to scare the birthday boy or girl. teehee.

And here are some free project life cards you can use on a Pooh page or card if you want to join me in celebrating Winnie the Pooh Day from One Velvet Morning.


So, who's your favorite Hundred Acre Wood character? I love Tigger for his obnoxious ways, Pooh for his sweetness, Eeyore for his perpetual gloominess and Piglet for how cute he is!

Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!