Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Trampolines Are Fun For Everyone

So, we took our kids to Skyzone, the trampoline place, with trampoline basketball, dodgeball, ball pit and trampolines on the wall and floors. One, I didn't get on. With my lack of grace, I probably would've ended up in the ER with a broken something. Two, my husband did. He decided that a half-hour was more than enough time and that we shouldn't have paid for the full hour. Guess why? It's exhausting! Perfect place to take the kiddies when you want them to sleep well that night, but it takes a lot of you. Even my older kids were wiped out after an hour of trampolining. Which is a verb I just made up.

Here's a page I did. The pics are bad (the lighting, the colors, the movement all make for weird pics unless you're, y'know, a good photographer)...but they kinda capture the essence of the place—blurry movement.



Luckily, my fun-loving (read oddball) family will pose for just about anything, so I did get some fun pics out of it. The caution washi is actually for Halloween so I just took the word and cut off the skulls so I could use it here. The paper is from a fab DCWV paper pack called Teenage Dream. I got it at Jo Ann's for like $7. So worth it because it has a lot of fun prints and colors. See if it's on clearance at your Jo's too! 

p.s. Hero Arts is shipping their new Spring line this week, so if you wanna see the new goodies, head to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies and check it out! If you find some stuff to buy, you can use CHARK15 for a discount code of 15% off your $25 and up purchase.

I'm planning to get the Stamp & Cuts with the words and fun confetti like this.



Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. That does look exhausting, but fun! That paper really goes great with the action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Chark! I love all the photos and using the Caution was such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!