Friday, April 10, 2015

I'm Late For An Important Date

Ok, I'm just late to post today, but I actually had to make a card first. I had not a thing to post! Crazy--that means I need to do more crafting and less tv watching or whatever it is I'm doing. I did just finish Shotgun Lovesongs and really enjoyed it. Never sure if I will, when I read that a book is popular...that tends to put me off for no logical reason.


It's a novel about small town life and four good guy friends who are now adults...just good characters and excellent setting description and all-around good novel. Highly recommended if you like character-driven books.



Here's what I made today. I love this paper by Kaisercraft, but it's a little loud, so I added some stamped vellum to help the cotton candy and ice cream stand out without competing with the candy background. Hope it works! The sentiment is a digi stamp from Hero Arts and I added color with ink daubers. 

That's all I have for today, enjoy the weekend!

Happy Friday,
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book! I love your happy cotton candy and ice cream guys! The vellum was a great idea, and you still get all the fun look of the background paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!