Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Here's an all-white wedding card I did for a scramble and let me tell you, all white is hard to photograph! However, I love the look of all white cards and was happy to have a chance to try it.

I used the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Happy set with one of the sentiments that came with it and silver Staz-on ink.



Love this little set, although the happy is a little delicate when you use thin paper and you can't store them without them ripping...ask me how I know.

I used Diamond Stickles on the die, of course, and little sequins from Pretty Little Studio.

Keep in mind this is a 90 minute scramble and you have to make, photograph and upload the project in that time. So, it's not the most elaborate card ever. But I'm planning to give the all-white card another shot very soon. I'll let you know how it goes!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love white on white cards, but you're right, they are difficult to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful all-white card, Chark! Love the doily!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!