Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bo Bunny And Me

I'm entering this in the May Challenge over at Bo Bunny here. You have til the end of the month if you want to join me! I'm using the sketch and lots of Garden Journal paper and buttons (both paper and regular buttons) from the collection. 

Here's the sketch.



Here's my page with my daughter.



I used red and black cardstock and a handmade blue textured paper as well. The word is from Heidi Swapp. 

Here's a close up of some of the buttons and paper. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink on some edges.



Fun sketch with lots of layers...thanks, Bo Bunny, for the inspiration.

Happy Wednesday,
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page! Beautiful take from the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Cindy, I asked on fb and they said it's just a scrap page for the contest and it's one entry per month. just a little fyi if you wanna join in!

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!