Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Can Stamp On That

If you're like me, you love experimenting with your inks. I love Staz-On for its ability to stamp on pretty much any surface. So I tried it out. Previously, I've stamped on cork like this.



I used Hero Arts Bubble Talk in black and then embossed a white heart.



I also tried this awesome bubble stamp by Designs by Ryn on clear packaging...I love this stamp on any surface, but this would be fab for a shaker card with fish or mermaids.

And finally, I used a Mimi Penny Black stamp on muslin. I used copics to color her, and it tends to bleed a bit on fabric (like most markers) but is still so cute. I added Stickles too. Worked great. I think this will be a birthday card for a little niece. I will have to gently iron her first.



Have you tried stamping on different materials? If you do, let me know how it goes!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

1 comment:

  1. Wow all fun projects!! Hmm.... let's see, other than acetate, cork and canvas, may be a light weight fabric. Can't remember! ;( But your projects make me thinking about stamping on other stuff!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!