Friday, May 8, 2015

It's All About The Pinkfresh

I used my Pinkfresh Studio supplies to make some cards to enter in their National Scrapbook Day Challenges with Winne & Walter Stamps. They have some cool ones (8) to try and you have until the 9th to enter, so I hope you'll join in.

Here's a card using the hot pink, gold and aqua...a fab color combo imo!



I went light on the aqua, which is weird for me, cuz it's one of my favorite colors. That stencil, though, isn't it so wonderful? Small but fun and it came out so crisp with Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry. I used my new Pistachio as the aqua...it leans a little green, but I like it with the raspberry. The paint swish die cut and the hugs and kisses card are also Pinkfresh. The gold paper is DCWV gold cardstock. I think I may need to add some round bling too, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the inspiration, Pinkfresh, I know I'll use it again!
Happy Friday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!