Friday, May 8, 2015

New Stencils In Action

* Edited to add to the Stamplorations stencil flash linky...you have til May 31 to join in here and you can use any stencil project! Dying to get my hands on some of their stencils!

So, I received my Pinkfresh kit awhile ago and of course, was anxious to use the products, but it wasn't until their challenges with Winnie & Walter Stamps for NSD that I really got to play with the new stuff. This card uses another of the new stencils. I masked off the leaves and just inked the rose bud and stem with my new Abandoned Coral and Pistachio Distress Inks. 



The washi isn't Pinkfresh, but the sentiments are rub ons from the kit. They were the perfect colors! I added a red bow to match the red hearts. I normally don't mix my reds, but I think it works with the coral. I used the circle applicator with the distress inks, but it left more marks than the rectangle applicator. Probably operator error...but I think I'll just use the circles for stenciling small areas.






You can still join in here if you want! Here's the sketch.




Happy Friday again (see the post below for another Pinkfresh/W&W challenge entry)!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!