Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Oldie And Goodie

Sorting through pictures the other day and came across this card. It was one of the first cards I ever used a sewing machine on. I've only done stitching a few times but it does add a little extra something to a card. I thought it was appropriate for an old-fashioned silhouette stamp like this one from Hero Arts.



I absolutely love that ribbon and resin rose together. I got it in a class and used it on a different project (this one) than the one intended. I don't know why I never purchased more, but maybe I should! 

I just got some new paints from Jo Ann's ordered (Bo Bunny paints) and am anxious to try those out, but I'm putting ribbon on the list for next time!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!